This was Mattias ask box this morning, and we did lift an eyebrow or two at it, seeing as we’ve already answered these questions (several times) at Cosplay Cruizers. But we decided to answer them once more, to be extra clear.
Jack Frost by the Cosplay Cruizers:
- Mattias did not make this cosplay. Rob and Mattias did. Mattias constructed the core for the staff. Rob painted the hoodie, did the details on the staff etc.
- This is how we made the staff.
- Here’s a progress picture.
- We got the hoodie for the Jack Frost cosplay at Infininety. The hoodie we used is the Royal blue.
- We got the pants from a second hand store in Stockholm.
- Rob painted the hoodie and the pants. He used glittery white paint and glitter spray & brushes of different sizes (and a lot of patience). The materials used can all be bought in regular hobby stores. We got ours from Panduro in Stockholm.
- Here are some progress pictures.
- Remember to use good reference pictures!
Please remember to check out our WIP & tutorial tags before asking us questions which we might have already answered. If you do not find the answer to your question already on this blog, we’ll gladly accept your questions, but it does get tiring answering the same things over and over again ^^;
REMEMBER: We don’t answer cosplay related questions on either of our personal blogs